For the true martial artist – it is more then just a great workout, it’s a lifestyle.
The martial art – Jeet Kune Do, was founded written by the late Bruce Lee. An icon for the martial arts world. But he was so much more, a rolemodel for upcoming martial artists, a great philosopher, an actor, a father of two, a husband and a friend.
We believe that there is not a single person in the world who haven´t heard about this man. The impact he had on the world is beyond comprehension for some, but still the fact remains the same. He changed the martial art industry by being one of the first who would train everyone no matter color of skin or gender for that matter. This is a tribute to him and the impact he have given so many people around the world.
This item was designed with the purpose of raising money for different charity projects called – We Care Projects. At the moment, we are focusing on healthcare due to covid-19 and more longterm to support homeless people and others in need.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping